Here are my stats for my 2020 Hiking Related Goals:
- Hike on 60 days this calendar year: I hiked 110+ days
- Hike/walk/run/treadmill 2020 miles: Done: 2630 miles
- Summit a combined total of 10 winter 13/14ers: I summited 12
- Finish all the Bicentennials outside of the San Juans: Done
- Hike in the San Juans at least 4 times: Done
- Complete one new class 5 Bicentennial: Done (Coxcomb)
- Summit 2 highpoints outside of Colorado: I summited 9
- Summit 3 new El Paso County Highpoints: Done
- Hike one section of the Colorado Trail: Sections 1-3, done
- Complete Grand Canyon R2R: Done
- Keep my average above 10+ miles and 4000’+ of elevation gain per hike: Almost. I averaged 12+ miles per hike with 3745’ of elevation gain
I was able to get in 164 peaks, 110 hikes, 1,315,869’ of elevation gain, and 2630 miles this year, so I’m considering my 2020 hiking adventures a success. On to 2021!
One thought on “2020 Stats of Goals”
Fantastic accomplishments in 2020, Laura! Keep it up in 2021!